Tuesday, August 29, 2006

My Daughter

Well, got through all the open houses and freshman orientations today. Phew. I even filled out all the paperwork needed. I wish they could just use the same paperwork I filled out last year. Nothing has changed.

My daughter is sitting at the desktop computer and I'm on the laptop. We're both writing. I'm so pleased that she is because she has a wonderful imagination. Of course she reads what she has to me every few paragraphs. Its a tad distracting, but I'm not going to complain.

Okay, there was no point to this post. Just a space filler.

2 Comments:

At 3:34 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said...

Not so much a space filler as a perfect example of being a mom... I would bore people to tears if I wrote all the "cute" things my DD did and all the times I was proud of her.

Ain't it great?

zbiei - zebra's bring icy eels instantly

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said...

Okay, C... something must be happening in your life. Time for any update.

pcyfjf - Pickles carry your funky jelly far

 

Post a Comment

<< Home