Monday, September 04, 2006

I know...

its only early September but I'm already thinking about what the heck I'm going to do for Nano this year. I have an idea, a sequel to Finally Home (to be released by Whiskey Creek Press next year). So I have just under 2 months to plot it out. It is fair to plot things out, right? Just can't start the actual writing, right? I guess that would be better than waiting til the last minute to figure out what I want to write, even though it worked out great for last years Nano.

Sad day with the loss of Steve "The Crocodile Hunter" Irwin. He'll be missed. So much life but at least he died doing what he loved.

I haven't been doing much writing lately, too much going on, getting kids settled in school and activities, relocating myself at work (now I'm in the boonies and I'm feeling like the Maytag repairman). Maybe this week will be calmer. Can always hope.

Time to do more dishes. Seem to have a lot more dirty dishes lately. I hate that.

1 Comments:

At 2:23 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said...

Just to torture myself, I tivo'd a bunch of Croc Hunter episodes yesterday. :-(

RE: NaNo -- yes, plotting and character profiles, etc., are fine and dandy. Actual writing is not.

hhkxjqik - Hurry, Henry, kick Xavier's jello quickly into Kansas

 

Post a Comment

<< Home