Thursday, September 07, 2006

Will It Never End?

I'm already getting tired of being on the run. I don't think I've spent an afternoon/evening at home without having to run out to do school/shopping/errands or some other activity in about 2 weeks. It doesn't bode well for my writing when I can't settle into a good flow. I know that it'll settle down eventually. Last night it was the middle school open house, tonite its dinner with my mom. Tomorrow? I'll be driving all over southern NH, dropping my oldest off with her stepmom and then heading to the other half of the state to pick up my stepmother (don't get me started, but it would be so nice to have them meet us half way, but noooo, that never happens). I don't see myself home until probably nearly 7pm. Saturday have to work all day, Sunday its a trip to Sams Club then have to do the pick up/drop off once more

Whats the outlook for Monday? Actually pretty good. Daughter #2 will be off for environmental camp. It may actually be quiet. *knock on wood*

Because I really need to get going on my writing. Oh, and house cleaning. *sigh*

2 Comments:

At 5:05 AM, Blogger Marianne Arkins said...

House cleaning can wait... really. It's not going anywhere. As long as the dust bunnies aren't tickling your toes, you're okay.

octyyw - Only cats tell you you're weird

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger Judy said...

Hang in there... and I agree with M. about the housecleaning (unless you have the health department hot on your trail... or your DH is making sounds about looking for someplace to live so he can have a clean place to sit down!)

You and I have the same problem... prioritizing our lives. And, part of that comes from trying to decide what part writing plays in our lives. I could go on.. but I better save this for my blog. It might use up all your comment space!!!

rrbtpt- rolling rabbits bark to placate traps

 

Post a Comment

<< Home